Sauternes Carmes De Rieussec 2015 - Chateau Rieussec
- Cellar: Chateau Rieussec
- Vintage : 2015
- Origin : France
- Denomination: Sauternes AOC
- Grapes: Sémillon, Muscadelle, Sauvignon
- Serving temperature : 8-10 ° C
- Alcohol volume : 13.5%
- Format : 0.75 L
- Moment to taste it: Meals or After meals
- Pairings: Appetizers, Cheeses and desserts, in particular based on chocolate.
- Blowup Rating : 8/10
The Sauternes Carmes De Rieussec by Chateau Rieussec is a wine of great prestige, produced with a blend of Muscadelle, Sauvignon, Semillon grapes.
In the glass it has a golden yellow color, the nose reveals variegated aromas of white fruits and citrus hints . In the mouth the entry is delicate but evolves on a great freshness and power. The finish is strong and persistent , a sweet wine to combine with appetizers and cheeses or as an accompaniment to chocolate-based desserts. It is also a perfect meditation wine.