Skip to product information
1 of 1

Petite Arvine Vigne Rovettaz - Grosjean

Grosjean

Regular price €19,00 EUR
Regular price Sale price €19,00 EUR
Sale Sold out
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
  • Winery: Grosjean
  • Vintage : 2019
  • Origin : Aosta Valley
  • Denomination: Valle d'Aosta DOC
  • Grapes: Petite Arvine
  • Serving temperature : 10-12 ° C
  • Alcohol volume : 13.5%
  • Format : 0.75 L
  • Moment to taste it: Dinner or Aperitif
  • Pairings: Appetizers, white meats, fish
  • Blowup Rating : 8/10

    Description

    The Petite Arvine by Grosjean is an organic white wine that comes from one of the most represented grape varieties in the Aosta Valley . These grapes are grown in the Rovettaz vineyard, where the climate is particularly dry and windy.

    Tasting notes

    The Petite Arvine by Grosjean has a bright straw yellow color, the nose gives off intense aromas of white flowers and citrus sensations of pink grapefruit . A white with a rich and complex flavor, with a long evolutionary life that derives from good sapidity and a well-balanced acid structure . Excellent to combine with appetizers, white meats and fish.

    Processing

    Following the harvest that takes place in the first ten days of October, the grapes are vinified in white with the use of pied de cuve . Subsequently the refinement foresees that 70% remains for 8 months in steel "sur lie" while the remaining 30% ages 8 months in French oak barrels . In both cases, two batonnages are made, finally Grosjean's Petite Arvine stays for 3 months in the bottle before being put on the market.

    The cellar

    Grosjean is a Valdostan winery that was founded in 1969. Dauphin Grosjean begins to bottle his own wine to present it at the II Exposition des Vins du Val d'Aoste, subsequently his sons decide to continue this challenge by producing labels strongly linked to the territory. The company was among the first Aosta Valley wineries to obtain organic certification. To date, its production of elegant and structured wines is also extended internationally, bottles that contain the aromas and flavors of the mountains and woods.