Belle Epoque Champagne 2013 Boxed - Perrier Jouët
- Winery: Perrier-Jouët
- Vintage : 2013
- Origin : France
- Denomination: Champagne AOC
- Grapes: Pinot noir 45%, Pinot meunier 5%, Chardonnay 50%
- Serving temperature : 6-8 ° C
- Alcohol volume : 12.5%
- Format : 0.75 L
- Moment to taste it: Special occasions
- Pairings: Crustaceans, white meat and fish main courses
- Blowup Rating : 9/10
Belle Epoque 2013 by Perrier-Jouët is an extraordinary Champagne capable of combining harmony and richness , it is produced from 50% Chardonnay grapes, 45% from Pinot Noir and the remaining 5% from Pinot Meunier .
In the glass, the Belle Epoque 2012 by the Perrier Jouët maison has a straw yellow color crossed by greenish reflections and a very fine perlage . The nose has refined and elegant floral scents with notes of hawthorn and apple . The taste is powerful , mineral and with a very long persistence . Ideal to uncork on special occasions, perhaps in combination with shellfish or second courses of white meat or fish.