Panettone Fiasconaro - Chocolate 1kg
- Ingredients : soft wheat flour, butter, eggs, sugar, 10% chocolate chips (sugar, cocoa mass, cocoa butter, emulsifier: soy lecithin), egg yolk, natural yeast, hazelnut paste (2% ), Sicilian honey, invert sugar, orange puree (ground orange peel, sugar, concentrated lemon juice), emulsifier: mono and diglycerides of fatty acids, cocoa butter, skimmed milk powder, salt, natural flavors: berries of vanilla.
- Icing : egg white, sugar, rice flour, kernels, starch, flavorings, bitter cocoa, granulated sugar.
- Producer : Pasticceria Fiasconaro
- Taste : Chocolate
- Weight : 1kg
- It may contain traces of nuts. It does not contain genetically modified ingredients.
Panettone di Fiasconaro with chocolate is an artisanal product made in the Sicilian artisan laboratory of the Fiasconaro pastry shop, in the province of Palermo.
Fiasconaro chocolate panettone: with chocolate drops covered with icing and hand-wrapped.
- Weight : 1 kg
- Ingredients : soft wheat flour, butter, fresh eggs, sugar, semi-candied berries (12%) (red currant, black currant, strawberries, blackberries, bilberry, glucose-fructose syrup, sucrose, acidity regulator: acid citric, preservative: sodium sorbate), fresh egg yolk, natural yeast, Sicilian honey, invert sugar, emulsifier: mono and diglycerides of fatty acids, marsala, cocoa butter, skimmed milk powder, salt, natural flavors: vanilla berries.
- White icing: sugar, vegetable fat, skimmed milk powder, emulsifier (soy lecithin), flavorings, granulated sugar.
In the Fiasconaro company bakery products are born, the result of continuous research on flavors that best represent the art of Sicilian pastry. Fiasconaro uses only the natural leavening of the sourdough which lasts up to 3 days. In this way it improves the digestibility of proteins and gives products with particular flavors and fragrances. The company also carefully selects its ingredients and favors typical Sicilian products. From pistachio to oranges, from Sicilian chocolate to apricots and again, from almonds to the precious Madonie Manna. Finally, Fiasconaro's most precious resource is the skilled labor of its employees, who, through a manual production cycle and hard and passionate work, package products of uncompromising quality.