Moscato Giallo Tilda - Brunnenhof
- Cellar: Brunnenhof
- Vintage : 2017
- Origin : Trentino Alto Adige
- Denomination: Alto Adige Moscato Giallo Dolce DOC
- Grapes: 100% yellow Moscato
- Serving temperature : 10-12 ° C
- Alcohol volume : 11%
- Format : 0.50 L
- Pairings: Spicy foods, important fish dishes, sushi, spicy cheeses, dry pastries
- Blowup Rating : 8/10
The Moscato Giallo Tilda from the Brunnenhof winery is a sweet wine that comes from 100% Moscato Giallo grapes that grow in the municipality of Egna. The vineyards rest on soils of sand, porphyry, clay and lime, and are in a very windy position.
At sight the Tilda has a straw yellow color with golden reflections. On the palate it is compact and very fresh with hints of spice, rose and nutmeg , it also has a powerful and very persistent aftertaste . A sweet wine ideal to combine with spicy foods of Asian cuisine, but also with sushi and spicy cheeses. Excellent as an accompaniment to desserts and dry pastries.