Grüner Veltliner Hautnah 2016 - Garlider
- Cellar: Garlider
- Vintage : 2018
- Origin : Trentino Alto Adige
- Denomination: Alto Adige IGT
- Grapes: 100% Grüner Veltliner
- Serving temperature: 10-12 ° C
- Alcohol volume: 13.5%
- Format : 0.75 L
- Moment to taste it: meal or aperitif
- Pairings : Spiced cheeses, boiled or grilled fish, light meats
- Blowup Rating : 8/10
Grüner Veltliner Hautnah by Garlider is a natural white wine produced in Trentino Alto Adige in the Velturno area. The name Hautnah refers to the fermentation of whole grapes.
This Grüner Veltliner Hautnah has a light yellow color with greenish reflections. On the nose it releases fruity aromas and spicy hints, while in the mouth it has delicate aromas of flowers and aromatic herbs.
After the manual harvest, the whole grapes ferment on the fine skins and finally mature in stainless steel.