Grüner Veltliner 2018 - Garlider
Sale Sold out
Regular price €18,00 EUR
Regular priceUnit price per
- Cellar: Garlider
- Vintage : 2018
- Origin : Trentino Alto Adige
- Denomination: Alto Adige IGT
- Grapes: 100% Grüner Veltliner
- Serving temperature: 10-12 ° C
- Alcohol volume: 13.5%
- Format : 0.75 L
- Moment to taste it: meal or aperitif
- Pairings : Spiced cheeses, boiled or grilled fish, light meats
- Blowup Rating : 8/10
Grüner Veltliner 2018 by Garlider is a natural white wine produced in Trentino Alto Adige in the Velturno area.
This Grüner Veltliner has a light yellow color with greenish reflections. On the nose it releases fruity aromas and spicy hints, while in the mouth it has delicate aromas of flowers and aromatic herbs.
After the manual harvest, the grapes ferment in steel barrels , finally the wine matures for a few months on fine lees before being bottled.