Dom Perignon - Champagne Rosè P2 1996
- Winery: Dom Pérignon
- Vintage : 1996
- Origin : France
- Denomination: Champagne AOC
- Grapes: Pinot Noir, Chardonnay
- Serving temperature : 8-10 ° C
- Alcohol volume : 12.5%
- Format : 0.75 L
- Moment to taste it: Special occasions
- Pairings: for meditation, raw fish, shellfish
- Blowup Rating : 10/10
Dom Perignon Rosè P2 1996 is an extraordinary champagne that after 15 years on the mild to reached an absolute peak. Produced from Pinot Noir and Chardonnay this 1996 Dom Perignon Rosè does not need to be paired.
In the glass, Dom Perignon P2 1996 has a bright pink color crossed by a fine and persistent perlage . Its olfactory bouquet ranges from small red fruits to notes of brioche bread with a mineral flavor . In the mouth it is fresh and evolves on fruity and toasted aromas with an infinite, spectacular aftertaste.