Champagne Cuvée Prestige - Erick Schreiber
- Cellar: Erick Schreiber
- Vintage : 2010
- Denomination : Champagne AOC
- Origin : France
- Grapes: 70% Pinot Nero, 18% chardonnay, 12% Pinot Meunier
- Serving temperature : 8-10 ° C
- Alcohol volume : 12%
- Format : 0.75 L
- Moment to taste it: Aperitifs, special occasions
- Pairings: white meats, fish, cooked cheeses such as comtè, tomme, beaufort
- Blowup Rating : 9/10
The Cuvée Prestige by Erick Schreiber is a biodynamic Champagne capable of perfectly combining the power and fullness of Pinot Noir , the finesse of Chardonnay and the roundness of Pinot Meunier. An elegant and delicate taste much appreciated by connoisseurs. With aging this Cuvèe is able to express its full potential by developing a new aromatic expression.
This Cuvée Prestige by Erick Schreiber varies on notes of white fruit , fresh almonds and honey. in the mouth it is round and delicate with good persistence . Ideal as an aperitif or in combination with white meats, fish and cooked pasta cheeses.
The Cuvée Prestige by Erick Schreiber derives from a stay on the lees of 10 years and a passage in barrique for 30%.