Champagne Brut Rosè - Billecart Salmon
- Winery : Billecart Salmon
- Denomination : Champagne AOC
- Origin : France
- Grapes : Pinot Meunier 40%, Pinot Noir 30%, Chardonnay 30%
- Serving temperature: 10-12 ° C
- Alcohol volume: 12%
- Format: 0.75 L
- Moment to taste it: Aperitif, Dinner with friends
- Pairings: Fish appetizers, Molluscs, Fish main courses
- Blowup Rating: 8/10
Champagne Brut Rosè by Billecart Salmon is a harmonious, fresh and mineral champagne produced from pinot noir, pinot meunier and chardonnay grapes from different vintages. This refined and elegant label is the most famous of the maison and a reference point among the rosés.
This Rosé by Billecart Salmon is presented in the glass with a pale pink color with golden reflections. On the nose its fine and subtle aromas are reminiscent of small red fruits, citrus peel and orange juice. The taste is delicate and elegant with good freshness, structure and persistence.
Each grape is vinified and pressed separately, and subsequently the wines rest before the final assembly. Finally, a small percentage of Pinot Noir vinified in red is added to the bases. Then the second fermentation takes place, in the bottle for a period of 48 months.