Champagne Blason Rosé - Perrier Jouët
- Winery: Perrier-Jouët
- Origin : France
- Denomination: Champagne AOC
- Grapes: Pinot Nero 50%, Chardonnay 25%, Pinot Meunier 25%
- Serving temperature : 6-8 ° C
- Alcohol volume : 12%
- Format : 0.75 L
- Moment to taste it: Aperitif
- Pairings: shellfish, white meats, pastry
- Blowup Rating : 9/10
Perrier Jouët Rosé is an extremely fresh and intense champagne produced with 50% Pinot Noir, 25% Chardonnay and 25% Pinot Munier grapes.
In the glass, Perrier Jouët's Blason Rosé has a delicate pink color, with light bright and intense reflections. The nose releases a fruity and powerful bouquet, with aromas of citrus and wild berries enriched with nuances of violet and rose petals. In the mouth it is elegant with aromas of raspberry and candied wild strawberry. Perrier Jouët 's Blason Rosé is a very fresh wine, with a delicate citrus finish.