Champagne Blanc De Blancs - Perrier Jouët
- Winery: Perrier-Jouët
- Origin : France
- Denomination: Champagne AOC
- Grapes: 100% chardonnay \
- Serving temperature : 6-8 ° C
- Alcohol volume : 12%
- Format : 0.75 L
- Moment to taste it: Aperitif, special dinners
- Pairings: Fish-based appetizers, carpaccio and scampi
- Blowup Rating : 9/10
Perrier Jouët Blanc De Blancs is a vibrant and dynamic champagne, produced with the best Chardonnay grapes. in purity.
In the glass, Perrier Jouët's Blanc De Blancs has a pale gold color with green hues and a fine and persistent perlage. The nose releases aromas of flowers such as elderberry, acacia and honeysuckle combined with spicy citrus notes. In the mouth it has a persistent freshness and intense mineral notes.
Perrier Jouët Champagne Blanc De Blancs ages on the lees for 3 years. Its vinification involves the use of the method champenoise.