Amarone della Valpolicella DOCG Monte Lodoletta 2009 - Dal Forno
- Cellar: From the Roman oven
- Vintage : 2009
- Origin : Veneto
- Name: Amarone Della Volpolicella DOCG
- Grapes: corvina 60%, rondinella 20%, oseleta 10%, croatina 10%
- Serving temperature : 18-20 ° C
- Alcohol volume : 16.5%
- Format : 0.75L
- Moment to taste it: Special Occasion
- Pairings: Game
- Blowup Rating : 9/10
Dal Forno's Amarone della Valpolicella 2009 is a masterpiece of elegance red wine, produced from the best grapes raven, swallow, oseleta and croatina older than 10 years.
omplessi aromatic notes, ranging from black cherries, blueberries, chocolate. SI wonders on a finish with hints of truffle, tobacco and leather.
After harvesting and pressing, the grapes ferment in steel tanks characterized by a sophisticated system that allows to carry out automatic punching down. Following the decanting