Amarone della Valpolicella 2013 - Giuseppe Quintarelli
- Winery: Quintarelli Giusepp
- Vintage : 2013
- Origin : Veneto
- Denomination: DOCG Amarone della Valpolicella Classico
- Grapes: Corvina, Rondinella, Cabernet Sauvignon Nebbiolo, Croatina and Sangiovese
- Serving temperature : 18-20 ° C
- Alcohol volume : 16.5%
- Format : 0.75 L
- Moment to taste it: Important dinners
- Pairings: Red meats, game and aged cheeses
- Blowup Rating : 10/10
Quintarelli 's Amarone della Valpolicella 2013 is a still red wine born in Negrar, in the heart of Valpolicella in Veneto. This amarone is produced from grapes: Corvina, Rondinella, Cabernet Sauvignon, Nebbiolo, Croatina and Sangiovese and is able to rise and enjoy bottle aging.
Tasting NotesAmarone 2013 by Quintarelli is presented in a garnet red glass and to the nose it is powerful with intense aromas of red fruits, almonds and cherries . The taste is balanced and warm with a very persistent finish.
This red is an excellent wine to be served during important dinners in combination with roasts, aged cheeses and game.
After the harvest, the grapes are softly pressed and then macerated for almost two months . After natural decantation, Quintarelli's Amarone 2013 ages in oak barrels for 7 years , this allows the wine to obtain an extraordinary structure and complexity.