Amarone della Valpolicella 2012 - Giuseppe Quintarelli
Sale Sold out
Regular price €270,00 EUR
Regular priceUnit price per
- Winery: Quintarelli Giuseppe
- Vintage : 2012
- Origin : Veneto
- Denomination: DOC Amarone della Valpolicella Classico
- Grapes: Corvina 55%, Rondinella 25%, Cabernet Sauvignon 15%, Nebbiolo, Croatina and Sangiovese for the remaining 5%
- Serving temperature : 18-20 ° C
- Alcohol volume : 17%
- Format : 0.75 L
- Moment to taste it: Important dinners
- Pairings: Red meats, game and aged cheeses
- Blowup Rating : 10/10
The 2012 Amarone della Valpolicella from the Giuseppe Quintarelli winery is a red wine born in Negrar, in the heart of Valpolicella in Veneto. This amarone is produced from grapes: Corvina, Rondinella, Cabernet Sauvignon, Nebbiolo, Croatina and Sangiovese and is able to rise and enjoy bottle aging.
Tasting NotesQuintarelli's 2012 Amarone della Valpolicella is ruby red in color and to the nose it gives an intense aroma of licorice, cocoa, vanilla that blends with the ripe fruity notes of cherry and plum. The taste is full, intense, of refined elegance and with a remarkable persistence.
This fine red wine is an excellent wine to be served during important dinners in combination with roasts, aged cheeses and game. Or a perfect idea if you have to give a wine to an enthusiast.